If you are looking to develop skills in the areas of industry, technology and client-facing work, look no further than the
Product Support Engineering Intern role at OSIsoft.
As a member of the Product Support team, our mission is to serve our customers with best in class quality and speed to achieve their business outcomes while developing internal talent for the future of OSIsoft. In this role you have the opportunity to make a significant impact for our broad customer base, including Fortune 100 companies, while simultaneously building upon your existing skill-sets. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
As a Product Support Engineer Intern, you will:
- Grow your technical skill-set by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies.
- Develop your business acumen by communicating with our customers to understand how they utilize our software to solve their business challenges, and by collaborating with different OSIsoft departments to deliver and improve our customers’ experience with our company and products.
- Team with Product Support Engineers to enable our customers’ success to manage their operations by supporting them remotely through phone, email, or web channels to best serve their environment while performing a variety of complex technical challenges.
- Learn infrastructural tasks such as creating virtual machines for testing
We're looking for:
- Self-motivated individuals with a customer mindset and desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving, with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and engaging environment
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement
- Enrolled and working towards obtaining a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD
- Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering major
- GPA 3.0 or above a plus
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Mentoring: You will be assigned a technical mentor to guide you
- Continuous learning in project management
- Collaboration with various parts of the Customer Support Services team
- Learn to systematically troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Work/Life Balance
- Casual Business Attire
OSIsoft® PI System™ - Connecting people to data to systems to transform their world
For 40 years, OSIsoft had delivered the premier infrastructure, PI System™, for operations. High-fidelity, high-velocity sensor-data measurement - the kind made possible by the PI System™ open infrastructure - is revolutionizing industries, businesses and our world.
At OSIsoft, the wide range of backgrounds and identities of our employees, customers, and partners are essential to the continued innovation, engagement, collaboration, and success of our global community.
OSIsoft is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer. Adhering to our tenets, we are pathfinders, we are honest, and we respect people: our customers, partners, and especially our employees. We are committed to an inclusive workplace and accept applications without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.