BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Ltd.: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas, and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Western Canada / Vancouver - BC
BSH Canada is currently seeking a Product Trainer that is primarily responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of bilingual (French/English) product training to the regional, national and distributor markets in Western Canada markets.
- Provide training and support to the national, regional (independent) and distributor markets
- Conduct training sessions for retail, commercial, kitchen designers, etc, at the local showroom as requested by the Sales team
- Provide training support at the local showroom, when not travelling in the territory, related to consumer appointments, staff training, and events requiring a product expert to be present
- Product curriculum development and maintenance, in PowerPoint format
- Develop and produce product information packages to support training functions
- Manage budgets in accordance with BSH guidelines.
- Support all BSH operations as needed
- Support local and regional trade and consumer shows with training and as booth staff
- Facilitate and present trainings at key regional, distributor and national account events as required
- Promote learning and development of all BSH brands
- Facilitate relationship of training and the field as it relates to the appropriate brand context and requirements
- Provide as required, insights and training intelligence for future product development
- Maintain a current 60 day calendar of training events for management
- Supply a detailed training tracker for all training performed during the previous months
- Ensure that all training supports brand requirements and reflects BSH best practices
- Develop and produce other marketing materials as required
- Two years minimum experience in the household appliance industry
- Must have excellent knowledge of all BSH appliance brands, as well as competitive brands
- 2 year Associates degree, 2 year technical program or 4 year degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, computer skills, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be capable of using good judgment and discretion when exposed to confidential information
- Good communications skills both written and oral
- Must have a working knowledge of educational media and devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A competitive package including holidays and employee purchase discounts.
Please visit career.bsh-group.com. We would love to welcome you in our team!