Superior Recruiting Solutions is a full-service Recruitment Agency with a unique personalized approach. We help businesses grow by matching the right talent to their specialized hiring needs and build rewarding carriers for the professionals we place.
Superior Recruiting Solutions on behalf of their client is looking for Production Supervisor with 2-3 years of Experience in Manufacturing / Heavy industry.
- Model a compelling leadership style of accountability, discipline, action/results orientation, approachability, integrity, consistency, follow-through and high expectation setting.
- A people champion with collaborative work methods, achieving results through and with the team.
- Own shift’s on time and accurate data entry and tracking of production and inventory.
- Collect the shift’s production and delivery targets against plan and provide feedback to staff on their achievement of targets.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for ensuring a shift’s production throughput and quality targets are met as well as health and safety standards achieved and exceeded.
- Responsible for first line labor/employee relations, and developing trained and capable employees who take pride in meeting targets.
- Promote & maintain compliance - H&S practices/processes, S.O.P.s and legal requirements, no exception.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the key equipment, processes & products produced in order to maintain and or improve on plant operations, resources & maintenance.
- Fully skilled in day-to-day operations, managing materials flow to ensure; safety and security, product processed correctly, recorded accurately, located on-time and in accordance with specifications and quality requirements.
- Monitor and communicate shift work assignments, and track/ submit shift details for payroll/time system administration.
- Transfer production operations knowledge to others including SOP's and Health & Safety guidelines
- Motivate, Assess competencies, train shift employees, provide feedback and recognize/reward performance
- Communicate openly and frequently to promote employee engagement, compliance with H&S standards, production output and delivery targets achieved, and with other staff on need to know information
Qualifications & Experience:
- Personally energetic and dynamic. A self-starter with proven ability to get things done.If need be is willing to make his/her hands dirty
- Tracked production against plan and provided feedback to shifts on production plans and reporting back to management on operational metrics and corrective actions to get back/stay on plan.
- Experience leading employees within competing and/or changing priorities with tight delivery times, while still maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- 2-3 year track record in a supervisory or lead hand role in a manufacturing operation.
- Line experience in one of the manufacturing functional areas; maintenance, engineering (process, industrial, operations), Quality, Health & Safety, Labour/Employee Relations, training.
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to help others achieve goals.
- Working understanding and application of environmental, health and safety legislation.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, ensures need to know happens, creates engaged work team.
- Experience using training matrices and assessing/developing employee competence against standards.
- Demonstrated timely and accurate processing of administrative paperwork.
- Experience operating within a highly regulated industry is ideal
- Competent computer skills in MS Office applications – email & excel in particular. Prior experience with scheduling and/or production planning systems strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Supervisor: 2 years
- Supervisory: 2 years
- Manufacturing: 2 years
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or Call us on +1 905-444-9944 / 647-985(0054)