Production System Sales Specialist
As a Production System Sales Specialist, you will be selling high volume Color, Black and White and Production units into Commercial Printers, Print for Profit and Corporate Reproduction Environments. If you are entrepreneurial, sales driven and your focus is on dollars and not 9-5 hours this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Developing opportunities for the sale of Canon production equipment into Corporate Central Reprographic Departments, Commercial Printers and Print for Profit accounts
- Acquiring net new clients (the acquisition of net new business is the main focus in this role)
- Demonstrating Canon’s production equipment line up to potential customers
- Building a business case with a focus on the ROI for acquisition of Canon production equipment
- Keeping abreast of the competitive production and high volume color marketplace
- Maintaining and supporting existing customers Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities
- Coordination of pre and post-sales support to customers
- Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products
- Promoting company image and products at business related events Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required
To Succeed, You Will Need
- A proven history of success with above average performance in the sale of equipment into Corporate Central Reprographic Departments, Commercial Printers and Print for Profit accounts, or experience in a related field that would help you understand this market
- A track record of success in a sales role focused on new customer acquisition with above average performance in the print industry or related field
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and an advanced knowledge of the sales process
- Strong skills with workflow software and creative software knowledge
- Strong ability to develop solid business cases with an emphasis on ROI for the customer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of staff and customer contacts
- Self-discipline and excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously to meet the demands of a highly productive work week
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.