Primary Job Purpose
The Tile Installers are responsible for installing all types Tile at various job sites throughout the city. The Installers must adhere to all safety policies, complete hazard assessments and participate in all service meetings. All paperwork (work orders, hazard assessments, etc.) is uploaded to the Company’s operating system. All Installers must have WCB, Registered GST number, Liability Insurance and updated Safety Certificates. Installers will be required to produce documents stating the above.
Applications will be accepted by online submission, or by emailing email@example.com
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Experienced in the installation of Tile, experience in Strip & Carpet would be an asset
- Basic hand tool experience
- Basic computer skills
- CSTS Certificate
- Valid First Aid
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to work well individually with little supervision