Permanent Project Accountant Vacancy
Your new company
Based in Toronto this well established and growing construction company who specialise in both residential and commercial industries are actively seeking an experienced Project Accountant to join their finance function on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Dealing with construction projects located in USA
- Preparing and administer construction draws for submission to various government agencies and/or banks for funding
- Assist in preparing cost certification of projects for submission to government agencies and investors
- Bi-weekly US payroll through ADP system for approx. 60 to 70 employees
- Process consultant invoices and billing
- Handle G/L analysis and reconciliation
- Full cycle accounting processes including AP and AR duties
- Involvement in year-end for a variety of projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Project accounting experience in a construction industry background is preferred
- Advanced Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Highly organised, detail-oriented self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills; verbal, listening and written
What you'll get in return
In return you will be paid a competitive annual salary of up to $70.000, 3 weeks vacation and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.