Positions Available: 1
Unionized Position: No
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Reconnect Community Health Services is a Toronto based organization that provides mental health, addictions and community support services to individuals 16 years of age and older.
Reconnect Community Health Services offers a wide range of programs, treatment, support and help to individuals 16 years of age and older. Our services include Adult Day Services, Case Management, Home Help and Personal Care, Meals on Wheels, Therapeutic Falls Prevention, Mental Health Multidisciplinary Teams, Addictions Case Management, Crisis Outreach and Crisis Beds.
Reconnect also supports the building of the community health system in the Toronto Central LHIN by supporting providers in finding innovative solutions to their procurement and information needs through Community Shared Services.
Community Shared Services offers a suite of services that support Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN) Community Health Service Providers (HSPs) with sourcing and procurement. The service is provided by Sources Advisors located at Reconnect Community Health Services.
Project Advisors work with Health Service Providers (HSPs) to identify needs and gather requirements.
Advisors leverage Partners, Subject Matter Experts, and Vendors to research and find the best price for value. Benefits to providers and the system are offered by this service to:
- Free up time from back-office administration for more client care
- Simplify the effort required with hands on support and guidance
- Offer valuable insight and immediate research that is specific to buying, policies, and best practices
- Deliver easy-to-use procurement templates and check lists
- Save money through group purchases
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective clients, vendors, manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Act as a central point of contact to support clients with any sourcing need
- Documents and understands client requirements and develops appropriate sourcing strategies to best meet their needs
- Negotiates specifications, pricing, delivery, and other terms with vendor/manufacturer on behalf of the client
- Researches potential sourcing options including products and services to find the best value for money solutions
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotes for clients to determine course of action
- Support in development of procurement documentation, including Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Liaise between client and vendor to ensure timely execution of orders
- Resolves client complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Review and management of standardized contracts
- Development of knowledge database of products and services, templates and other tools
- Support clients in developing strategic sourcing plans
- Coordinate and execute vendor showcase for clients
- Coordinates marketing activities around new Community Shared Service initiatives, including newsletter, client portal, website and other channels
- Analyzes client needs and marketplace trends to identifies opportunities to expand and enhance service offerings
- Documentation of all activities in Salesforce
- Achieves monthly and quarterly goals
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on key performance indicators
- Keeps abreast of product/service trends, market conditions, competitive activities, etc.
- Seeks to improve capabilities of the supply base and/or key business processes.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure full understanding and support of category management, sourcing and contract management key processes.
- Is a trusted advisor to client groups and provides expertise and advice on new approaches to sourcing and contract management.
- University degree and/or College diploma in Business, IT, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service
- Minimum of two years experience in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Goal oriented
- Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively initiate and maintain strongly influential business relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong skills in using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Adobe. Experience with Visio an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
- Office based position; needs to travel across Toronto; will use office equipment
Compensation Type: Salary
Hourly Range: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 Per Annum
Hours of Work:
- 9:00am-5:00pm – Monday to Friday
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the position
To request an accommodation in the application process, contact us at (416) 248-2050 ext. 5288
Reconnect Community Health Services promotes the principles of and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code. We strongly encourage applicants with lived experiences, from Aboriginal communities, people of all races, colors, ethnic origins, religions, disabilities and sexual orientations to apply. We recognize that equitable access to employment is an agent in social change.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Reconnect Community Health Services
1281 St. Clair Avenue West