A Project Coordinator (Advanced Analytics Solution Support) is required to work with various technology teams to coordinate deliverables, assist in tracking project milestones, organize various team meetings, assist with project finance tracking, assist in the creation of various project deliverables, etc.
The candidate will provide services under the direction of the Senior Technical Manager, Data Collection Projects team, and Project PM. The assignment entails working with managers, team leads, program analysts, and subject matter experts.
This is a 9 months project for one of the Government Ministries, with possible extensions. Location is downtown, accessible by Subway.
• Be the first responder for all phone calls and emails, complete tickets and document the customer’s question or technical issue quickly and professionally within the ticket.
• Triage, assess and help route customer tickets to the proper solutions team or technical experts and ensure that these tickets are picked up by the assignee.
• Assist customers with resolving technical issues over the phone or via remote session.
• Escalate issues, when required, to the appropriate subject matter experts.
• Evaluate issue trends and resolutions and document for future use.
• Perform routine daily tasks in customer environments as part of our proactive maintenance routines.
• Maintains accurate records of completed and pending jobs/incidents.
• Follow organizational policies and procedures to include incident/problem escalation
• Help drive helpdesk process improvements and optimization
• Leverage previous experiences to improve tracking and logging of tickets
• Project coordination including meeting minutes, QA work, infrastructure tracking
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Job experience working in a Customer Service role in a service industry
• Experience with any type of IT support applications considered an asset
• Experience working in a Help Desk Environment
• Help Desk Ticketing system platforms, protocols and workflows
• A proven track record in creating and maintaining documentation, including service tickets and customer communications
• Ability to quickly diagnose and fix problems
• Must be sufficiently versed in the technical aspects of PC’s, networking, software and hardware to provide a source of expert advice on any problems that may develop.
• Excellent written and Communication skills
• Experience working with both the business users and IT project teams to ensure project documentation is complete and accurate
• Ability to prioritize, and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
• Proven experience with meeting facilitation, project meetings for reviews, meeting minute creation, action item follow-ups