Please send you resume if you are interested in contract roles below
Roles & Responsibilities
Project Manager (Onsite & Offshore)
• Once assigned, work with Requestor on the IRD (if needed), or prepare a Project Charter for projects.
• Engage with Requestor and Solution Architect on requirements gathering and cost estimate.
• Kickoff Project, (if large project/program) and present at periodic stakeholder meetings.
• Have good understanding of technical requirements and ensure that the IT-ORC has been started.
• Create & review implementation project plan with Requestor and Infra Delivery Team.
• Provide monthly CAPEX financial forecast (if Infra funded project) or spend updates to the Requestor.
• Coordinate the Infra Delivery, Network and App teams and any Change Management requirements.
• Receive and forward to Requestor the Infra Delivery Document (Turnover Document).
• Ensure CMDB has been updated and as-built TSD has been updated with any changes.
• If Vital/Critical App, coordinate HA testing & Operation Readiness Checklist with all teams.
• Document Lessons Learned (as needed) and answer any App Team PIR questions (if requested).
• Update Project Artifacts on SharePoint and Close Project with Infra PMO with any Requestor Feedback.
• Review implementation project plan with the PM, Requestor and Infra Delivery Team.
• Provide weekly Project Status Updates to the Requestor and Infra PMO SharePoint.
• Monitor the Infra Delivery, Network and App teams for any risks, issues and potential escalations.
Bell is looking for Digital PM –
Senior Project Manager – Digital Customer Experience – IT Delivery
Bell Information Technology – DCX (Digital Customer Experience Delivery) team is responsible for the delivery of web based self serve applications that serve wireless, residential and business markets. Bell.ca, Virginmobile.ca, Solo.ca are key sites that are supported.
The Project Manager will work with the various delivery stream leads and the Business client counterparts to manage the overall project management plan, financials, and the change management process. This job function is also accountable for identifying and mitigating project (financial and operational) risks, delivering the projects on time, and within capital and expense budgets. Excellent communications abilities are a must.
- Schedule Management - Prepares project timelines (with input from work package owners) and assists with the determination of a project scope that is scheduled in manageable components
- Financial management – forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and communications assessed, documented and managed through to completion
- Risk Management – communications and tracking of overall project risk
- Status and Communication management – accountable to pull together overall project status, communications materials for executive review
- Change Management – accountable for the efficient and timely management of the Change Management process – ensures all project change requests are well understood,
- Process Management – lead for project delivery best practices, and focal point for overall project health.
- May assume responsibility and ownership for strategic initiatives as well as funded projects, and has a great deal of customer contact and accountability
- Works closely with the Program Manager and Development Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Provides leadership and direction for Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Technical leads
Level of Experience and Education Required:
- College certificate or University degree in business administration, information technology or related disciplines
- Project Management certification e.g. PMP, ITIL..(an asset)
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or other project Management tools
- 5+ years Experience in project management of IT technology solutions that focus on telecom or complex web based solutions
- IT infrastructure, web application solution implementation experience require
- Strong Business Acumen
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions
- Sr. PMs who can gradually move into a Portfolio Manager’s role
- Has to be responsible for Project oversight, meet deadlines
- Experience in InfoSec Projects is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is preferred
- Condition is 6 months’ contract with HCL and to be placed as BMO FTE after 6 months