Sr. Project Manager (ECM)– Our client requires a Senior Project Manager who would have the overall responsibility to initiate, plan, execute, control/monitor, close and perform post-implementation activities for IM/Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project initiatives as well as the creation of supporting project documentation as per the guidelines of the sector’s project management office (PMO).
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 5 years demonstrated experience in managing IM/ECM related projects.
- Currently active PMP Certification as issued by the Project Management Institute or equivalent.
- Experience in 8 or more projects developing detailed project schedule plans and strategies, estimate resource requirements, develop and monitor work plans for completion of project tasks.
- Experience in 7 or more projects implementing IM enterprise level COTS solutions.
- Experience in 5 or more projects that included quantitative and qualitative analysis of costs and benefits for IT solutions.
- Experience in 5 or more projects that included the development of communications plans for the rollout strategy, for initiatives in any of the following type of projects: strategic, business improvement or information technology.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Experience in 7 or more projects in leading Information Management, Records Management or Enterprise Content Management projects.
- Experience in 5 or more projects in leading projects where cross-organization stakeholders are involved.
- Experience in 5 or more projects with project change management processes (such as project scope change requests).
- Experience in 3 or more projects with procurement processes for IT solutions (such as PQR, RFI, RFC, RFP) in public sector.
- Experience in 2 or more projects in managing multiple concurrent projects at a portfolio/program level.
- 2 years demonstrated experience in managing organizational and technological change.
- Experience in 3 or more projects conducting, facilitating and interpreting impact and risk assessments across multiple alternatives for IMT solutions.
- Experience working in or for the public sector.
Start Date: Mid-July, 2018
Duration: till July 15, 2019 + 2 pos. 1-year extensions
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 52892SRPM
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Leader, Program Manager, Program Specialist, Project Specialist, IT Project Manager, IT PM, Senior PM, Sr PM, Senior Program Management, Senior Program Manager, Intermediate Program Management, Intermediate Program Manager, Program Coordinator, Program Manager, Program Management, Project Coordinator, Project Coordination