On behalf of our well-known enterprise client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Project Manager with HRIS implementation experience for a long-term contract.
Initial contract will be 12 months with an additional 12-month renewal.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages complex projects related to information systems and business processes for an enterprise environment
- Liaise with multiple project teams to ensure the effective planning and implementation of SAP platform
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and work direction to project team, including scheduling, assignment of work
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline – Degree in an IT or Business Administration related discipline preferred
- 4+ years experience as a Project Manager for IT projects
- Project experience – managing, designing, or implementing IT systems and/or processes
- Experience implementing ERP solutions is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- PMP Certification
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate will be considered. Sponsorship cannot be provided for relocation.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a WORD version of your resume.
**Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
We get it.
We get technology. We get people. We get you don’t want cyborgs taking over the office and running the show. When there‘s a problem, everyone wants the right person for the job. The kind of person who is brilliant, efficient, technically savvy and who can communicate with everyone else. We know these kinds of people.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
You have greater day-to-day issues to manage. Ignite will solve your immediate IT needs with little delay or effort. It’s what we do best.
We’re wired for people.