SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE LP currently has an opportunity for a Project Manager to play a key role to work cross functionally with business, marketing and technology teams to drive the management, scope and implementation of key initiatives. This position will be reporting to the Director, Operations, SCENE LP and will be based out of our SCENE LP office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto, ON.
You will be required to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements, work collaboratively to manage work flow and project team activities, track, document and communicate project progress and changes and manage all requirements accordingly to realize objectives for each of the stakeholders. The PM ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
You know how to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting, and how to lead internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve complex objectives.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, objectives and deliverables, business requirements documents, budget proposals and technical specifications documents.
- Able to balance multiple complex projects at the same time
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project and coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives, plan and schedule. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project-related meetings.
- Establish clear ownership and accountabilities for project tasks; ensure that team members have the tools needed and provide timely feedback
- Coach and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet business requirements and stakeholder objectives.
- Proactively identify potential project roadblocks and define mitigation solutions
- Analyze results and troubleshoot technical, budgetary and/or business process issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed. Develop contingency plans as needed.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to business owners and sponsors. Present reports defining project progress, requirements documentations, problems and solutions.
- Build comprehensive test plans and able to facilitate testing across key stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects post implementation including measurement of key objectives, troubleshooting, optimization, road mapping and P&L oversight.
- Develop with business owners, SOPs, best practices, lessons learned and training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- Advanced skills required in; Planning/organizing, Strategic Planning, Delegation
- Intermediate skills required in Analytics, Project Management software
- Proven experience in the following would be an asset
o Loyalty program operations
o Digital strategy and development, including; website & app development
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud
o Complex integration projects with technical and business integration
- Strong project management skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) designation an asset
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and the ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Ongoing program management of select projects post implementation including; overall program oversight, reporting and analysis
- Excel at understanding complex technical information and translating it into relevant business terms and concepts
- Provide leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and others; effectively influencing actions and opinions of others
- Experience working within an Agile development methodologies as asset
- Accept feedback from others; give appropriate recognition to others.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please