Looking for an expert Project Manager to be engaged on an initial 6 month contract in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
These are the details and must have skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of electric utility billing systems
• Demonstrated knowledge of electric utility operational processes
• Experience in managing multiple Mergers & Acquisitions Integration projects involving SAP systems. Experience in managing Transmission Integration project will be an asset.
• Preferred knowledge and experience with the following systems – Geographical Information System (GIS), Transmission Lines Geographical Information System (TLGIS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Network Management System (NMS)
• Excellent communication skills to effectively work with both business and technical stakeholders
• Experience preparing and presenting materials to all levels (Executives, Directors, Managers, and employees)
• Experience managing projects that involve multiple Lines of Business, multiple stakeholders and multiple workstreams.
• Experience managing projects where the team members are only dedicated a portion of their time to complete project deliverables
• Experience managing all phases of the system development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, and support)
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and workshops for various stakeholder groups
• PMP Certified
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Step by Step Professional Services Inc. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.