Title: QA Developer
QA Developer will be responsible for designing test plans, creating, executing and automating tests for new features and product changes. You will also participate in a small, growing QA function in performing unit testing, functional testing, performance testing and integration testing. You will interface with Product Managers, Developers, and Support staff to ensure the quality. This role is based in downtown Toronto.
Things you need to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years QA experience, including significant work with automated testing
- Understanding and hands on experience with QA processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of QA tools for test case management and test automation (JIRA, TestRail, Selenium)
- Good understanding of web application development
- Good working knowledge of SQL and Windows OS environments
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced small company, results oriented environment
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, cloud architectures and SaaS is an asset
- Experience of testing mobile applications and knowledge of mobile automation tool such as Appium is an asset.
What you will be doing:
- Create test plans, design test cases, and execute tests to ensure conformance with business requirements
- Conduct unit testing, functional and regression testing, performance testing and integration testing
- Work within an automation framework to define, script and execute automated tests
- Ensure project tasks and assignments are delivered according to expectations.
- Provide effective and timely communication with management and the development team.