Performs quality audits of finished goods, packaging materials, work-in-process and returned goods. Audits compliance to customer requirements for assembly, documentation and control of manufacturing in the facility.
Please note that this position is Midnight Shift (12 pm - 7:30 am)
- Audits production lines according to established procedures and properly documents results. This includes reviewing documentation on the production lines for conformance to customer standards and GMPs.
- Conducts QC tests as required using statistical sampling procedures and documents properly.
- Collects and maintains retain samples of all products manufactured. Collects customer samples and submits them to the customer according to established procedures.
- Informs the QA Manager and Operations of any variations from standards in a timely manner. Resolves quality issues with operations and the customer as necessary.
- Inspects returned goods according to established procedure and dispositions the material based on the inspection. Maintains accurate records of return goods and packaging.
- Monitors GMP compliance while on production lines. Reports all non-compliance and complete documentation.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Re-inspects and disposition substandard product rework. Documents results properly.
- Develop strong working relationship with cross functional departments and employees
- Monitor quality data and record trends
- Assist in investigations, deviations, corrective actions and continuous improvement
- Ensure line equipment is calibrated. Routinely check calibration dates and report missing calibration stickers
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality at all times
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
University Degree is required
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.