Our company is committed to safely provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
A Paint Quality Response Analyst (Defect Analyst) supports the paint shop by providing services in the areas of measuring, monitoring, charting, reporting, conformance and analyzing. This position provides a value, by improving paint quality, cost savings and process improvements.
We are seeking a team player, who can react to SPC data analysis, initiating, participating and driving corrective action, analyzing measurable for process improvements. Ensuring all products are manufactured in compliance with plant standards. The candidate must have excellent analytical skills, computer skills, some paint application experience is a plus. The job entails being in the plant, where you will become intertwined with the paint process.
As a Paint Defect Analyst, you will analyze the foreign matter that effects the paint quality from sub-straight to top-coat. Become a part of a team to root cause, implement process change and create countermeasures to reach the end result, increased through-put to First Run
- Perform inspection/audits within the paint shop, identify and trouble shoot paint defects origin
- Review and test new material entering paint shop
- Create and report out on paint defect trends
- Verify and track non-conformance in the paint shop
- Report on Corrective/preventative measures
- Perform trials Conformance Inspections
- Participate in cost savings program
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering is preferred but not required
· Available to work Saturday when required
· 2+ years’ paint manufacturing experience ideal
· Worked in a unionized environment IDEAL
· Knowledge of Paint Manufacturing
· Must have strong communication and organizational skills
· Associates Degree or High School Diploma
· Must have strong PC skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday (Based on a 48-hour work week)
$45,000-$50,000/year (Depending on Experience)
Benefits commence after 3 months of employment
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
Team fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.