JBS Food Canada ULC is one of the largest beef processors in Canada. We are currently recruiting a highly motivated, outgoing Administrative professional to join our Recruiting Department, at our Brooks, Alberta Facility.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, this position involves a wide variety of duties including:
· To oversee all recruiting and activities to insure hiring requirements of the operation are attained,
· Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract potential employees to the business,
· Work with management to determine hiring requirements,
· Screen applications, providing company information in a very high volume environment,
· Attend events to promote the company and its employment and career opportunities,
· Develop advertising for employment opportunities through various means, including print, websites, social media, etc.,
· Conduct employment interviews, assessing potential hires,
· Assist with settlement activities for new hires including housing and basic essentials,
· Assist with JBS Team Member appreciation events,
· Assist the Immigration department when required,
· Facilitate job placements.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Superior organizational skills and time management
· Knowledge of applicable human resource hiring practices, interviewing skills.
· Willingness/ability to travel as part of the mobile recruiting team
· Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide spectrum of individuals efficiently and effectively
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
· Related post-secondary training or education is a definite asset, as is prior recruiting/human resource, marketing or immigration experience
· Computer skills, well versed in Microsoft office
· Ability and willingness to work flexible hours/weekends, when required.
As a member of JBS Recruiting team, the successful candidate will be able to travel nationwide, as required for mobile recruiting – and have exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Exceptional Benefits include:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions | Subsidized Bus Transport | Medical Clinic on-site | Career Growth and Continued Training
JBS has been in the animal protein and food production business for over 50 years and is proud to be the largest protein processor in the World. Our long-term commitment is to improve our business globally for many years to come.
We focus on the fundamentals of training our staff, improving our communities, playing the role of forward-looking, conscious corporate citizens, and being responsible stewards of the land and natural resources on which our business depends.
At JBS, we are committed to all of our employees, their families and communities. Our efforts are toward preserving jobs and enhancing our role in the community. We consider employees to be our most important asset. We seek to hire highly-qualified people who have the passion to succeed and are committed to doing their best while continually wanting to learn and grow.
"To be the best at what we set out to do, totally focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services for our customers, solidity for our suppliers, satisfactory profitability for our shareholders and the certainty of a better future for all our employees."
JBS Food Canada ULC PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6Apply online: www.jbssa.com