Receptionist & Customer Service Representative
Do you have the following competencies? Then this might be the role for you!
- Excellent External Facing Customer Service Skills
- High level of Accountability (i.e. initiative, follow through to completion)
- Great ability to Prioritize
- Excellent Communication Skills
Reporting to the Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager, the role of the Receptionist & Customer Service is integral to our Customer Service and Admin teams, providing professional and effective front desk reception and administrative services to Taymor.
A SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Front Desk Reception
- Greets and provides assistance to associates and visitors in a pleasant professional manner
- Manages a multi-line (14 lines) switchboard
- Mail / Courier duties
- Signs guests in and out so as to maintain office safety and security
- Ensures front desk is staffed at all times during regular business hours
- Ensures reception area, showroom, lunchroom/coffee area and boardrooms are tidy and clean
- Data entry and filing
- Update and distribute reports
- Assists with meeting, event planning and yearly campaigns along with the Social Committee
- Various administrative and support tasks as required
Customer Service Support
- Order entry and checking status of purchase orders, stock, and product pricing
- EDI support, credit return support, or any other Customer Service duties determined by and assigned by the Customer Service Team Lead and/or Manager
- Responds to customer questions and enquiries via email and phone
OUR COMPANY - Taymor Industries Ltd.
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com for more information.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 1 year experience in asimilar role
- Experience using multi-line switchboard
- Experience with order entry systems an asset
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of basic office procedures (filing, email, faxing, meeting bookings, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to handle pressure, especially customer service enquiries
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office suite
- Friendly, professional and positive attitude
- Tactful and can maintain confidentiality
- Well organized, accurate and detail oriented
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks vacation.