Position Overview:Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Open and distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Prepare courier packages
- Maintain postage meter
- Organize and send out order acknowledgements
- Maintains calendar of events
- Other duties as assigned
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure
Please apply below.