Keller Foundations Ltd., a Keller Company, is a seeking a proactive Receptionist to join our Keller Canada team in Vancouver, BC.
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Assist Accounting department. Complete general administrative and clerical duties.
- Answer multi-line telephone;
- Greet and direct visitors to contacts and service areas;
- Assist with tasks such as receiving and credit card reconciliations;
- Perform clerical duties, such as, filing, photocopying and faxing;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries;
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization;
- Order office supplies;
- Data entry;
- Kitchen maintenance;
- Provide administrative support as needed;
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant post-secondary education in a related field considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral/written);
- Strong organization and administrative skills, including the ability to work independently and in a team with minimal direction;
- Experience in the construction industry considered an asset;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Initiative to learn and take on new responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp and in the subject line reference: 11 2017 KFL Receptionist Vancouver, the position you are applying for.