Receptionist - 10 Month Contract - Downtown Toronto
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with an established Law Firm based downtown Toronto. We are hiring a Receptionist to join their team. This will be a 10 month contract. This candidate will be working out of their Downtown Toronto office (Bay/Adelaide).
Your new role
- Answer all phone calls and transfer accordingly.
- Arrange to have access cards made and/or cancelled (for temporary and full time employees).
- Reserve boardrooms for meetings.
- Greet, assist and direct clients to appropriate boardroom.
- Periodically ask if client would like refills on their beverage.
- After meetings make sure all cups/mugs etc. have been removed and that chairs are straightened and ready for next meeting.
- Assist couriers and sign off on incoming packages.
- Arrange conference calls for the Lawyers, when their assistant is away.
- Ensure all clients and lawyers have correct toll free number and password for call
- Creating basic spreadsheets once in a while.
- Help with summer and end of year parties.
What you"ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Reception, Administration or Customer Service.
- Previous experience working in a Professional Services industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you"ll get in return
This position is offering $15.00 - $16.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you"re interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn"t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.