The Proposal/Recruiting Specialist will report to the Director of Operations, and will be responsible to participate in the recruitment and bid response process.
- Calls on existing and potential candidates to identify their current or perspective needs and develop strategies for Lumina IT to fulfil these needs.
- Will be responsible for the recruitment of candidates within a pre-determined technology space.
- Consults with director or their representative and sales support to analyse and understand the client’s business needs and determine which candidates' best-fit requirements.
- Will be responsible for maintaining current availability data and assume accountability for identify the right candidates, quickly and effectively, within their assigned technology space.
- Designs and implements strategies for the expansion of the candidate base in the recruiting database.
- Follows up with directors or their representative and client managers to ensure continued satisfaction and encourage a high standard
- Develops proposals grids templates for presentation to client managers and the proposal centre, utilise when appropriate expertise from other departments to ensure that all technical areas are covered and that the grid requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all proposals meet Corporate Governance requirements including required information, adherence to deadlines, etc.
- Working to prepare plans to ensure proposals are prepared, reviewed and approved within agreed timelines.
- Obtaining assistance from other functions as required to prepare proposals
- Reviewing customer requests for proposals to identify requirements, compliance matrices, etc.
- Clearly defining the scope of work, deliverables and assumptions with all stakeholders to ensure required information is clearly defined and dates for submission are clearly understood.
- Coordinate and integrate content from multiple authors to create a compelling final proposal
- Assist in the development of internal proposal best practices and templates for future proposals
- Obtain feedback from proposals and projects for lessons learned to incorporate into future proposals
- Working with other recruiters, assisting internal client managers and maintaining director relationships.
- Ensures a positive work environment and awareness by all staff of company goals and objectives.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above describes essential responsibilities and activities that are typical for an incumbent in this job. This is not intended as an exhaustive list of tasks performed. Depending on organizational requirements, other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Post secondary education
3 - 5 years (minimum) of relevant and successful recruiting and proposal writing experience in the information technology industry.
Professional presentation, selling and interpersonal skills
Awareness of competitor service offerings
Bilingual would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time