About Nuleader International Inc.
As a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services across Ontario, we place qualified candidates in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a variety of industries, including financial services, logistics, property management, information technology and business administration and more across Ontario and in Mainland China, Hong Kong and other East Asia Region. We are now looking for an experienced Recruiting Officer, focusing on staffing and placing graduates and talents to Mainland China and Hong Kong job market.
The Recruiting Officer will recruit professional talents and college and university graduates for our clients in Mainland China and Hong Kong. You’ll be focusing on identifying staffing requirements and maintaining good relationship with Chinese clients and interviews, and arrange for web interviews and personnel placement. This is a fast-paced environment. This position would suit someone who is looking for challenge and variety in their work. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated; results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
College diploma or equivalent, such as Human Resources Management，Administration or Business Management.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collect staffing requirement from various open source information with regards to the job market in Mainland China and Hong Kong, and approach the employers (clients) to identify specific job information.
- Build up and maintain connection with Chinese staffing agencies and obtain job recruitment information.
- Advise job applicants on employment requirement, working condition and business norms in the designated work place.
- Respond to phone calls/emails/text messages and other social media to/from job applicants and clients, maintain an active database and track record of all occurances;
- Identify candidates through recruitment sources, screen potential candidates, arrange for interviews and conduct career guidance
- Attend job fairs and plan for recruitment events in Ontario and possibly in China.
- Search for job applicants by using different online job applicant tracking system and other open source job board.
- Maintain up-to-date candidate and employer information system, conduct data analysis of client needs as well as applicants qualifications and occupation preference and prioritize placement for open positions;
- Supervise personnel clerks to file and keep record of job placement and duties;
- Telephone or web meetings with clients in China on a regular basis at night.
- College Diploma or equivalent;
- Must have at least 5 years of human resources experience or related experience in Mainland China or Hong Kong area;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must
- Well know in Chinese employer policy and recruitment culture;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft office suite of applications, including MS Office, MS Excel, and PowerPoint and Human Resources Management Software.
- Driven and thriven in a fast, competitive and multi-cultural working environment;
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by clicking Apply Now button below, quoting "Recruiter" We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those most qualified will be contacted.
4168 Finch Ave E, PH 75, Scarborough, ON M1S 3V1