HCR Personnel Solutions Inc., a leader in the Industrial Temporary Staffing industry, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting and Training Coordinator in the Etobicoke office. If you have excellent customer service skills, a sense of urgency and experience working in a fast-paced environment, then this may be the new opportunity that you are looking for. HCR offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to grow and develop in the role.
· Develop and execute a recruitment plan that will meet current staffing levels and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
· Constantly network and source candidates through external job postings, online recruiting resources, employment centers, training schools, job fairs, and employee referrals.
· Stay informed of recruiting trends to contribute to the development of sourcing strategies
· Work closely with the Branch Manager and Staffing Consultants to be aware of current and forecasted staffing needs.
· Onsite client support.
· Screen and pre-qualify resumes.
· Interviews prospective employees for suitability with client requirements and administer various testing tools.
· Conduct new employee orientation/training sessions.
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Proven problem-solving skills, with an exceptional ability to multi-task.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Own transportation required.
· Previous work experience within manufacturing recruiting, ideally within the automotive industry, a strong asset.
· Minimum three years' experience in a staffing environment preferred.
· University degree or college diploma is preferred.
If you are driven by the desire to succeed, please forward your resume along with your salary expectation, in confidence, to:
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc.
19 Four Seasons Place, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M9B 6E7
Thank you for your interest however only successful candidates will be contacted.