Have you ever been to Costco and received a free sample? If so, it's likely come from one of our employees. For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for its awesome free samples.
The Regional Manager will lead, oversee and execute performance for the western region of the organization in line with overall strategy goals. She/he will enforce processes that contribute toward the efficient operation and alignment of CDS Operations while remaining supportive of product innovation and the growth the business. The Regional Manager will support the Operations Manager to ensure CDS remains at the forefront of the global event marketing industry and will assist in leveraging organizational resources and the customer to achieve strategic and financial objectives for CDS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Operations Manager
- Direct and manage operational activities consistent with established company goals, objectives and policies for assigned geographical area; work with District Managers, Event Managers and Corporate VP of Operations; accountable for the profit and losses of the region.
- Partner with member management to build relationships to identify opportunities, communicate success, identify and resolve issues; ensure communication at the warehouse and regional management level.
- Identify, communicate and resolve field operational issues; interact with other Regional Managers sharing ideas and formulate strategies for current and future operations.
- Collaborate with Corporate Human Resources in the recruitment and hiring of District or Event Managers, to meet staffing and market requirements; monitor all Human Resources issues including counseling, disciplining, coaching, training, transfers, terminations and employee relations.
- Ten (10) years of related experience, including at a minimum of five (5) years of managing multi-unit locations.
- Coaching, counseling, training and disciplining employees.
- Bachelor degree a plus.
Club Demonstration Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.