Work with us in Sunny Arizona. HonorHealth, located in Phoenix, Arizona, is hosting a live interview event at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre. Bring an RN friend, June 5th, if your referral is hired, you earn $500 USD.
In-Person Recruitment Event in Toronto on Tuesday, June 5
We’re looking for Registered Nurses with current or recent nursing experience in the following areas:
- Operating Room/CVOR
- Critical Care
- Cath Lab
- Interventional Radiology
Full-time and Seasonal Opportunities!
Our hiring leaders will be hosting in-person interviews at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel on Tuesday, June 5 from 7am-5pm. (by appointment only; you must pre-register)
Why Work for HonorHealth?
- Competitive and rewarding employment benefits and offerings, up to $15,000 USD Career Transition Incentive
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizes all 5 HonorHealth hospitals with Magnet designation - the gold standard for nursing care. Only 8 percent of the nation's hospitals have Magnet status.
- Boost your nursing career at any of our 3 Level I Trauma Medical Centers
- HonorHealth provides our nursing professionals with a collaborative environment that creates opportunities. We offer specialized academies throughout our 5 unique facilities so you can grow within your specialties.
- HonorHealth is a 2017 and 2018 Forbes Magazine Top 100 Employersaward winner.
- HonorHealth has three intensive care units that are recipients of the Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. Their John C. Lincoln Medical Center is a 3rd Time Beacon Unit - Only 3% of Units in the U.S. have this designation.
- Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona is ranked as the No. 1 City in the U.S. to Live an Active Lifestyle and the area is known as one of the most beautiful and safest in America.
Schedule your interview appointment online: http://usanursingcareers.com or by calling (800) 683-9569
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.