Music Publishing Administration
Toronto - We are seeking an experienced, proven Registrations Coordinator to fill this role in our rapidly growing company
This position is responsible for effectively managing the registrations of all owned and controlled intellectual property assets with societies, collectives and other 3rd parties worldwide.
- Reviewing and revising Schedule A’s from new deals to ensure proper on-boarding into ole copyright systems and sending registrationsworldwide
- Notifying collectives, societies, and other 3rd parties of new agreements/assets under ole management, including compiling and submitting appropriate documentation and filling out any required forms
- Updating and maintaining list of contacts for collectives, societies, and other 3rd parties
- Tracking submission and acknowledgement of registrations of collectives, societies, and other 3rd parties
- Updating and maintaining ole agreements file
- Preparing and submitting weekly CWR registrations and cue sheets for new catalog, TV/Film, and PML works
- Updating and maintaining ole cue sheet inventory
- Compiling and submitting documentation required for unregistered works lists and tracking same
- Filling out and submitting copyright registrations to the Library of Congress and tracking same
- Auditing catalog registrations as required
- Liaising with Acquisition Department, Creative Department, and Admin Client Service Managers as necessary to obtain and provide registration information
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience in music publishing, with working knowledge of rights management and performing rights organizations.
- Ability to see opportunities that other don’t normally see
- Effective research skills
- Organizational and time management skills to effectively and efficiently balance numerous and diverse tasks; strong prioritization abilities
- Skilled at performing multiple tasks simultaneously and carrying out duties in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- High degree of tech-savviness
- Effective communication abilities
- Understanding of the music industry an asset
- Knowledge of CWR registrations is an asset
- Working ability of computer software: MS-Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Able to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- History of delivering results
- Analytical Outlook / Problem-solver
- Detail Orientation
- Organized / Time Management proficiency
- Positive Teamwork Attitude
- Effective Verbal/Written Communicator
- Flexibility / Adaptability
This role offers a competitive salary
The successful candidate will need to agree to a complete background check
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
We thank all respondents for their interest and will contact only those whose skills and background closely meet the criteria
Mission: To profitably acquire quality intellectual property and increase its value while delivering it to customers in the most effective way.
Vision: We will be the best and most innovative, Rights Management Company and the preferred destination for IP Investors and Creators in all Media.
- We deliver more than is expected.
- We work to improve every aspect of our business, every day.
- We are enthusiastic about what we do.
- We are honest.
- We are innovative in all aspects of our business.
- We are fair but firm.
- We respect the social, legal and human rights of others.
- We are a community.