· Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Don Mills, ON, CA
· 11 months contract
· Focus on the regulatory experience in a consumer/food products company with labeling and in-depth knowledge of Food & Drug Act and Regulations (including NFP Regulations).
· Familiar with Canada Regulations
· Create ingredient listing and nutritional facts panel for finished products in accordance with regulations.
· Review and approve nutrition and regulatory components of packaging artwork, label copy, advertising, promotional and educational materials, to ensure accuracy and compliance of claims, ingredient and nutritional statements, etc. to government regulations, and client corporate policies.
· Experience in ingredient line development, nutritional panel development and not in quality/quality systems
· Completed Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related field.
· Strong technical background in nutrition science, with minimum 3 years’ experience in a consumer/food products company.
· In-depth knowledge of Food & Drug Act and Regulations (including NFP Regulations), Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising, Processed Products Regulations, consumer Packaging & Labeling Act.