- Review of Equipment Failure and cost data and complete analysis of maintenance strategies for optimization.
- Act as an effective member of the Equipment Reliability Integration Engineering department to create equipment strategies, resolve bad (equipment) actor issues, implement asset upgrade opportunities and necessities and potential safety improvements.
- Create and update equipment strategies and ensure they are supported by the required PM's, inspection scopes and correct spare parts levels.
- Develop ‘bad actors' list of components and revised PM strategies for same.
Use Reliability findings and investigations to advise and confer with RSE, RCE, Design and Maintenance on alternative Design, Repair, and maintenance strategy Solutions.
- Achieve long term reliability and availability of assigned area assets.
- Completion of 4 year Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Registered or eligible to register as an Ontario professional engineer with APEO.
- Background in reliability engineering and reliability management tools (e.g., FMEA, RCM, RCFA).
Note: Preference to those who have valid security clearance.
Call for Beta users: TeamCronos has launched a new suite of tools on our site to help job seekers improve their search at www.teamcronos.com.  ; When you signup with a profile, a key tool is Tracklet, which helps job seekers to auto-fill applications and track the jobs applied for. You may sign up for free and become a Founding User of these powerful tools at Teamcronos.com.