Resident District Manager (Patient Food, Retail and Environmental Services)
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Healthcare Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Resident District Manager. As the RDM, you will provide hands-on leadership and strategic direction to the patient food, retail and environmental services team in our Healthcare Segment. You will be responsible for building strong employee relations, ensuring all our activities meet Sodexo’s and our client’s operational standards, benchmarking and trending performance and quality scores, meeting contractual and financial expectations, and attaining high levels of customer and client satisfaction.
At Sodexo we care and serving others is our purpose. This generates an authentic sense of pride for us. Improving the Quality of life for everyone we come into contact with is our North Star. If you want to catch the Sodexo Spirit then we have the position you are searching for!
- Lead, motivate, train, and direct the Sodexo services team
- Directs daily activities of patient food, retail and environmental services to achieve contractual commitments and required performance outcomes
- Monitor and enforce our client’s and Sodexo’s Quality Standards for cleanliness and timeliness
- Drive a safety culture and ensure all Sodexo health and safety standards are achieved
- Ensure all employees comply with our client, Sodexo, and government policies
- Create and sustain regular communication forums with our client’s partners and clinical leaders focused on Sodexo’s scope of work and performance in order to enhance relationships and meet expectations for service quality, value creation, process enhancement, operational performance, and overall client satisfaction
- Achieve financial results and performance scorecard goals; coordinate and lead client monthly reporting process
- Lead the development of annual operating plans and associated budgets
- Promote and support workplace diversity initiatives
Growth and Development:
- 10+ years operational leadership in healthcare support services, ideally in a large acute care setting
- University Degree in a related discipline is required
- Proven success in managing patient food, retail and EVS operations in a healthcare setting
- Very high energy
- Must possess strong team building and motivational leadership skills
- Previous experience working in a unionized setting and managing a collective agreement
- Proven ability to work to high standards and achieve outcomes through the efforts of your team
- Impeccable client relationship building skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Must be very well organized
- Must be very friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented
- Must have experience and proven track record for training managers & supervisors
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Proven financial skills; able to analyze and interpret financial results; adjust plans to achieve goals
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively and liaise with senior clients, clinical leaders, patients, visitors, and employees.
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
Who We Are:
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.*
Click Here To Apply