Retail Store Supervisor
1 Steeles Ave E Unit# 19, Brampton, ON L6W 4J6
$17.00-$19.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-44.00 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of the sales associates, such as orientation, training, assigning customers, and preparing work and delivery schedules
- Implement sales strategies and techniques as set out by the management/ownership for achieving the sales targets and growing market share of the sales programs
- Authorize discounts making sure the sales are done at a profitable margin
- Train associates for the product knowledge, rebate and financing programs
- Recommend products, supplies purchases for resale to the store owner
- Preparing reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising
- Prepare products for display in the store according to established policies by sorting, pricing etc.
- Operates cash register and processes cash, debit card, and credit card sale transactions.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Sell merchandise to customers
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of retail sales experience is required. Previous experience at a supervisory level in the similar work setting an asset
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com