INNOMERCHANT CROP./ Blue Eco is looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join the team. Our company is based on Canada, and headquarter is located in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for a driven and strategic individual to target homeowners,builders,contractors,architects and designers to promote and grow product usage and knowledge. This is a fantastic opportunity with an industry leader offering great technical training,and growth opportunities.
Our product - Diatomite,is a new indoor wall decoration material made 100% from natural products,and promote healthy living.
For compensation,we offer base salary plus the Sales Manager is flexible with distributing commission from Sales Department total commission. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for job with no ceiling.
The desired candidate should have knowledge and net work with local designers,contractors,builders and developers.
- Works to target and successfully sell to builders within the key target profile,leveraging key channel partners and preferred wholesalers;
- Focuses on customers within the target audience profile,understands their business,provides a compelling reason to buy,and positions the Company’s value proposition and whole-product solution to the customer;
- Solicit new customers,visiting clients on site;
- Educates and convinces builders,contractors and designers to convert from using their current building products to using the Company’s products.
- Responsible for manage company sales department,including but not limited to hiring sales representatives,distribute commission,set monthly/quarterly/yearly sales targets;
- Responsible for establish and maintain CRM system;
- Make monthly sales report and make sales improvement strategies;
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals;
- Proven success in developing new business and generating sales leads by managing a territory and selling activities;
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, crafting a win-win solution(collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a timely basis)and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale;
- Excellent presentation skills before both small and large groups; and
- Ability to structure a productive day with little to no supervision.
- G or G2 Driver’s License is an asset;
- Education & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Business preferred.
- 3 or more years of successful sales experience selling value-added, whole solution products to customers within the consumer durables, construction, material, or other transferable industry preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year