Superintendent, Maintenance (Single Live-In)
May 18, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Our client is one of the largest and, fastest growing residential owner and operators with strong national presence in Canada. With over $6 billion dollars in assets, they are currently seeking a Single Superintendent to join their team in Burlington. In this role, you will be responsible predominantly for property maintenance including building mechanical systems. You may also be required to assist with the administrative duties and showing of vacant suites.
If you enjoy being part of a high-performing team with a work-hard play-hard culture and have a strong background in property management, we want to hear from you. Our client offers a stable work environment and an excellent rotating schedule.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Ensuring tenant requests are fulfilled and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Responsible for building maintenance and repairs
- Minor electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs
- Respond to after-hours emergencies
- Exterior upkeep of property; snow removal, lawn care, etc.
- Trash removal
- Showing of vacant suites as required
- Ensuring the common areas are clean and well maintained on a regular basis
$28,000 annually, plus a 1 bedroom apartment
Magda Salem, Division Manager – Construction, Property & Facilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume to: email@example.comHelp
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Magda Salem: http://stoakley.com/meet-magda-salem/
Resident Manager, Single, Live-In, Superintendent, maintenance, cleaning, residential, property management, leasing, Hamilton, Burlington, London, Bulding Manager, Oakville, Mississauga
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
• Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
• Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
• Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
• Website: www.stoakley.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
• Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart