Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reports to: Sales Representative
Company: Tamarack Homes
Location: The Meadows, 507 Egret Way, Nepean Ontario and Poole Creek, 1870 Maple Grove, Stittsville, Ontario.
Date:February 7, 2018
The Tamarack team is looking for Sales Assistant to work on a part-time basis at two of our Sales Centre’s for the following days and times:
The Meadows Poole Creek
Wednesdays, 1 to 8pm Saturdays, noon to 5pm
Thursdays, 1 to 8pm Sundays, noon to 5pm
Saturdays, noon to 5pm
Sundays, noon to 5pm
The Sales Assistant is responsible for representing Tamarack Homes and demonstrating what we offer as a new home builder. As a key member of the customer experience, the Sales Assistant greets all customers and provides our customers with information on Tamarack homes and developments. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality approach to all employees, customers, prospective home owners, managers and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Tamarack vision, mission, and must comply with all company policies and procedures. The Sales Assistant, in coordination with the Sales Representatives are responsible for carrying out policies and procedures that support the strategy and goals of home buildings by Tamarack Developments.
· Welcome and greet clients, act as the first point of contact to all clients in the Sales Centre.
· Ensure homes are in good condition (clear, tidy, etc) prior to opening and before closing.
· Daily opening and closing of model homes.
· Compile marketing and promotional material with the direction of the Sales Representatives.
· Answer all incoming phone calls and emails in a professional manner and in a timely fashion.
· Provide preliminary information to the clients and answer questions on the homes, options, development sites, special programs, ongoing offers, product and service features and benefits, prices and credit terms.
· Complete weekly traffic circulation reports Identify targeted leads to the Sales Representatives can begin sales process.
· All other duties as requested by the Sales Representatives.
Statement of Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• One to two years of experience in an administration role, sales and/or new home building process would be considered an asset.
· The ability to thrive in a team-based environment, as well as the ability to take initiative.
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· The ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships with clients, suppliers and coworkers.
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
· The ability to be flexible, with a willingness to learn, adapt and adjust to the changing needs of the client.
· Strong administrative skills with proficient use of program such as Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
· Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) for the purposes of responding to email and performing data entry.
· Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset.
Physical/Sensory Effort/Work Environment:
• Busy, and at times, a loud work environment.
• Must be of good physical condition to perform various duties in and around all parts of the model home.
• Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
All candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.comHelp identifying their desire, skills, competencies and availability. The posting will remain open until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.