The Sales Development Program will provide you with the tools, training, and hands-on experience to become an effective and successful sales person, serving as the pivotal link between FDM and the clients who need our IT and business services. Working under the guidance of the Sales Team, you will be working on the client-facing side of the business, developing skills in customer service, relationship management, new business development, and more. For graduates who identify as enthusiastic, results-driven and highly motivated individuals, this program sets you on the path to build an exciting and rewarding sales career with an international company.
Responsibilities may include:
- Learning about our business and industries supported
- Training to build core foundational skill sets in selling
- Learning strategic sales processes and tools
- Building internal & external relationships
- Developing professional and project management skills and competencies
- Networking with and access to FDM’s main decision makers & leadership
- Taking on the opportunity to travel for business development and client meetings
The perfect candidates for this program are willing to challenge themselves to solve complex challenges in an analytical yet organized way that impacts our organization for the future. To be considered for the Sales Development Program, ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Will be a recent graduate with an accredited college or university
- Graduation Date: Candidates must graduate by the program start
- Majors: Business, Sales & Marketing (preferable)
- Travel: Candidates must be willing to travel as required by the program
- Work Authorization: CA citizenship or permanent residents with unrestricted CA work authorization
- Location: Toronto, ON
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by submitting your résumé to CA.RecruitmentJobs@fdmgroup.comHelp for immediate consideration. Please indicate “Sales Development Program" in the subject line.
FDM is rapidly growing in North America, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to join us and impact that continued growth. FDM is a global professional services provider with more than 25 years of experience in the industry, working with 180+ prestigious clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together in the most effective way. With centers across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and a leading employer for recent graduates.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.