Join Konecranes and lift up our customers through your energy for solutions and your passion for service. What heights can you rise to by joining Konecranes?
Responsible for developing the given market area for new service sales opportunities while developing business with existing accounts. The candidate will focus on selling technical solutions, modernization applications, lifting equipment and consultation services as needed. The successful individual will be responsible for application sales support by performing joint sales calls and quotations.
Specific responsibilities of this position:
· Target Accounts: You and your supervisor will identify a target Account list that are the Sales Engineer/Consultant responsibility for Maintaining adequate contact with to further develop the relationship while generating leads and eventual sales opportunities
· Offers: Prepare/quote and sell technical lifting solutions and products using established tools and processes timely.
· CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discussed in weekly Sales meeting with the District/Branch Manager.
· Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
· Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
· An Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree or past work experience within a technical Industrial sales or service/equipment related sales field.
· Must have a strong understanding of sales prospecting as well as strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
· Good verbal, written and strong computer skills are required.
· Comfortable cold calling and generating new and growing existing business.
· Ability to learn and apply technical solutions
· Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and structural systems.
· Provide technical sales assistance and support to internal staff
· Ability to read and assist customers in drafting customer specifications.
· Travel (overnight as applicable) as required to customer sites
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary with highly competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a Group RRSP plan with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.
Our People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes our people unique.
To apply, please visit our career site at
Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.