Sales Representative - Level 2
Up to $80,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Level 2 Sales Representatives for its Ottawa, Ontario / Montreal, Quebec territory.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes visiting a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our 750+ page catalog with over 34,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Fluency in English and French a must.
- Available for overnight travel a must.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Must have personal vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Base salary, 3 bonus programs plus national and local contest incentives.
- Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then Uline wants to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace