We are looking for highly motivated people to represent TELUS Communications and to join our well established, high performing sales team. Our on the job training provides our sales team with the in-depth product knowledge and professional selling skills to develop new accounts within assigned territory.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to- day responsibilities of an independent sales rep to generate new customers in an assigned high-volume territory
- Ensures productive and positive relationships with prospective customers
- Client acquisition, relationship building and follow-ups
- Responsible for meeting performance targets for sales and quality
- Document customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience in applying field sales techniques
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge
- Desire and dedication for a long term professional career
- Passion to learn and thrive in a competitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional, confident and well presented
Must be over 18 years of age and able to complete and pass criminal background check. This is a full time position; thus, you must be able to work Monday – Friday.
To be considered for a preliminary placement interview, reply with your resume attached. We thank all those who apply, but only successful candidates will be contacted.