Sales Development Specialist, Quebec
Mitten Ply Gem is the market leader in exterior building products. They’ve added a new Quebec-based role to further strengthen their position and add value to the customer with their array of premiere windows and doors..
The Windows & Doors Business Development Specialist is responsible for the management of the category in (Quebec); assisting with the overall strategic and tactical sales direction; Sales/Customer Service and customer product and order management systems training; key account sales presentations and assigned revenue/profitability growth and management of the product portfolio and administering and coordinating day-to-day activities.
- Train branch inside and outside sales representatives on the features and benefits of the Ply Gem and Allied window and door programs.
- Conduct sales presentations with Ply Gem branch sales representatives to key window customers/prospective customers.
- Work with sales and the National Builder Program Manager to develop programs to capture window and door business as part of the Ply Gem bundling and rebate opportunity.
- Coordinate with Retail Sales Manager to develop programs to gain placement within the retail segment, including buying groups, independents and big box.
- Provide market intelligence. Conducting and reporting pricing trend analysis, comparative competitive analysis, including competitive product and program offerings available in the window and door market.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Assist in the development, preparation and deliver of sales materials, trade show exhibits, conference appearances and other promotional programs.
- Assist the National Windows and Doors Manager in the development of strategic and tactical plans for sales growth and standard operating procedures to enhance operations.
- 5+ years of sales experience within the building products/window and door industry.
- Exceptional relationship development abilities within the contractor/builder community
- Team building, good communication, computer fluency (PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Strive to win, hates to lose.
- Principled, ethical, honest.
Interested and qualified? For priority consideration, please apply direct at www.wolfgugler.com
Wolf Gugler Executive Search, offices in Canada and the US. 888-848-3006