SALES MANAGER - Winnipeg
GetAssist is a New Business and Social Network with accelerated growth. We have five offices in Canada and are expanding fast.
The position of the GetAssist Sales Manager consists of directing the sale of GetAssist Business Memberships to the consumer. This is done through the recruiting, training and retaining of a sales team. The Manager is responsible for the coordination of specific customer industries and territories as well as the fulfillment of company’s standards, quotas, and goals. This is done through standardized training programs and the tracking and enforcing of company standards for sales representatives and managers.
- Plan, Organize, Lead and Control staffing, training, and day to day direction of a high-performance sales team.
- Direct and coordinate all activities involving sales of GetAssist Business Memberships with a goal of growing the organization and increasing profits;
- Maintain a clean, safe and profitable work environment.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan sales strategies and training programs;
- Motivate and focus the Sales team on specific industries and tasks required to populate the GetAssist Business network.
- Oversee assistant sales managers and their staffs;
- Deposit, track and report all Payments received through cash, cheque or EFT;
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Liaison with the support team to ensure that customer related issues are promptly and satisfactorily resolved.
- Train and manage the processes on the CRM and update data daily.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous Sales Management Experience
- College degree or higher in business or any related field;
- Ability to persuade and influence others to change their minds or behavior.
- The Ability to inspire and motivate a sales team daily.
Salary is $36,000 to $100,000 including overrides