The Knights On Guard Advantage: As a trusted member of your community since 1989, Knights On Guard Security is committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages. Be a part of our growing team today!
We are currently looking to a security guard position at a high profile site located at Bathurst & Dupont. If you have a valid security guard license and a passion for customer service, we want to meet you!
- Site Location: Bathurst/Dupont
- Benefits: Full Medical Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Shifts Available (2): Monday to Friday Day & Afternoon shifts, Full-Time
- Shift Type: Access Control
- Start Date: ASAP
- Required Experience: Security Guard: 1 Year, Customer Service: 1 Year
- Required License or Certification: Valid Security Guard License, Firt Aid/CPR Certification, Use of Force
We are looking for experienced security guards to work as part of our team, to ensure exceptional service to our clientele. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry. We offer excellent health benefits and life insurance packages!
- Access Control for the facility/area, dealing with all levels of management
- Ensuring that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to site emergencies
- Undertaking site specific training and following direction and guidance from Site Supervisor
- Demonstrating judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing, observation skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status