Andrews International Security Services Inc. is a leading provider of security services throughout North America. Currently recruiting for part-time, security personnel in Vars, Ontario.
- valid Ontario Security License,
- intermediate computer skills,
- able to work in a customer service oriented, environment,
- CSA approved footwear,
- able to communicate clearly (verbally and written) in English,
- Reliable transportation is necessary as there is no public transportation to the area,
- Proficient in the areas of access control, CCTV monitoring, and foot/ vehicle patrol
-French speaking is an asset.
Part-time shifts are scheduled and on-call. They include days, evenings, over-nights, weekends, holidays. Shifts are 8 and 12 hours in length. The successful candidates may have the opportunity to be trained at other venues ($14-$25/hr).
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company within Canada, please submit a resume for review. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Andrews International Security Services Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.