Chubb is a leading supplier of fire and security solutions to businesses and individuals across Canada. We provide an end-to-end, total solution approach to fire & security requirements that can address system design, production, installation, service, monitoring and continuing customer care. Our focus is integration, allowing all system components to operate as one for seamless functionality including intrusion detection, access control, video surveillance, nurse call and communications, fire systems, sprinklers and monitoring. For more information on Chubb, please visit www.chubbedwards.com
The Chubb Anjou branch is currently looking for a Security Service Technician to perform installation and service functions on intrusion alarm systems, access control and camera systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Communicate with customers to identify the source of the problem of their alarm system. Independently perform high quality service, proper maintenance and make recommendations for improvement to the system if needed. All this is done by ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Conduct testing on alarm systems to ensure that the service provided was successful.
• Inform customers on how to operate and use their alarm system in a takeover situation. In addition, educate the customers on basic knowledge of alarm system utilization.
• Install intrusion alarm systems, access control systems and camera systems.
Educational /Technical Requirements:
• Post-secondary education concentrated on technical electronics
• Strong knowledge of PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
• Experience and technical knowledge of security products and standards/codes
• Excellent oral and written communication both in French and in English
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the electronic discipline, including at least one year of experience servicing alarm systems
• Good computer/networking skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, self directed multi-tasking environment
• Technical background skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in French and in English
• Enthusiastic and creative with a positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, and has highly developed organizational skills
• Independent and wanting to work for a winning team with little supervision required
Click Here To Apply