ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller to provide accounting and analysis to their growing company.
Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller
About the Company
Our client is a recognized member in the food and hospitality industry. They have built a successful business and continue to grow, hoping to double the size of their company in the coming years. This is a strategic role focused on business cases and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Young and dynamic leadership team
- Company is highly focused on growth
- Opportunity for professional learning and growth
- Fun and collaborative environment working with supportive and engaging people
Perks & Bonuses
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
About the Opportunity
- Assist in providing diligent and accurate knowledge of financial management matters
- Work with the CFO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships
- Develop new business opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery
- Ensure programmatic success through cost analysis and adequate controls are in place company wide to ensure seamless and consistent controls
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs
- CPA; CMA or CGA preferred
- Restaurant or food industry experience is an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20927.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.