ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SENIOR OPERATIONS ANALYST ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF FLEXIBILITY, REWARDS, AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to assist them for a long-term contract.
Senior Operations Analyst
About the Opportunity
- Work with operations on standard costing
- Variance analysis vs. budget and forecast and against KPI's
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting of relevant areas
- Prepare relevant financial reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- 3-5 years of relevant corporate financial analytics experience
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Cost accounting skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- CPA or MBA
- Standard costing experience
- Budgeting / forecasting experience
- Experience in month end process and management reporting
- Must set high standards of performance for one’s self, strive for distinction in all tasks and exhibit sense of pride in work product
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively across all functions and levels, including presenting ideas and financial analysis to senior management
- Consistently exhibits the organization’s values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20990.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.