Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded in Quebec in 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business across Canada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com
Department: Administration and Operational Performance
Position type: Salaried
Business Analysis and System Configuration
- Act as a senior super-user for Primavera Unifier and provide remote support and troubleshooting for Ivanhoé Cambridge users across Canada;
- Work closely with Business Champions (Directors) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs);
- Understanding business process;
- Analyzing and documenting requirements for change requests (modifications);
- Identifying potential improvements or enhancements to processes or reporting;
- Identify training strategy, content and audience;
- Chair and facilitate meetings with SMEs/Business Champions/Change Ambassadors to build and maintain solid working relationships: keeping them informed by providing effective communication, presentations, job aids and training. Create templates to collect and analyze data from the Change Ambassadors as required;
- Use Primavera Unifier to configure solutions to meet business requirements (use understanding of business process to create or enhance entry forms, workflows, and reporting);
- Contribute to the user acceptance tests (create test scripts, conduct testing);
- Organize, facilitate and validate user acceptance testing by the SME’s/Business Champions;
- Ensure successful delivery and deployment of change requests to end users;
- Coordinate system upgrades/patches with Oracle; communicate with appropriate groups;
- Create, monitor and ensure speedy resolution of service requests with Oracle;
- Act as a backup for the Unifier Analyst;
- Other duties as required.
Implementation Project Team Member
- Participate and contribute to the success of the Primavera Unifier implementation project as a key member of Unifier project team; point of contact between Operations and IT on all processes and project related issues;
- Member of Project Advisory Committee which is responsible for strategy, project decisions and direction;
- Work closely with Project Manager and Business Analyst including daily meetings with team to ensure tasks and priorities are aligned;
- Makes decisions that influence the project;
- Review Project Team communications for accuracy;
- Review timelines for reasonability from project and business perspective. Team adjusts based on input.
Change Management and Training
- Responsible for creating and implementing training strategy, determining content and audience for processes being deployed; organize and facilitate training sessions, logistics and all other required duties to ensure effective and consistent training experience across the platform;
- Review and approve training materials, user guides, administration instructions and reference page updates as prepared by Unifier Analyst;
- Provide strategy for and review scripts for creation of training videos; approval of training videos;
- Analyze and identify requirements to decommission current databases.
- Bachelor degree in business/commerce or business technology management;
- Knowledge of Integrated Workplace Management Systems such as Primavera Unifier, Tririga, Planon, or other configurable applications or 4-5 years experience in a position with a focus on implementing/configuring reporting systems supporting property management;
- Experience in defining business requirements and/or conducting system testing;
- Good business acumen;
- Knowledge of real estate and property management;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Tech savvy and have the ability to work with varied IT systems and applications;
- Experience with Change Management including creating training strategies and providing training to users;
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships through effective communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Experience in reporting or business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI is an asset;
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft Access is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset;
- Occasional travel (domestic) is required.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of Canada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5a4d489b9847ba04b53a95f0/51fc022058b70066fae49dce/en