Our client, MTO, is looking for a senior BA to join their Road Safety project, to participate in Business Analysis, JAD Sessions, Testing and Documentation, and knowledge transfer to OPS staff.
This is a 6 months contract to start, location is central Toronto, Keele and the 401.
Required skills are below, please note the RUS experience requirement.
1) 10+ years experience with business analysis
2) Demonstrated experience in investigating, analyzing, estimating systems applications in a large integrated mainframe and mid-tier environment
3) Demonstrated experience with documenting deliverables most specifically:
- System Requirements specifications
- Business requirements / rules
- Business process models
- Business and System use cases
4) Demonstrated experience with SDLC and structured methodologies waterfall and iterative.
5) Demonstrated experience with all stages of automated system implementation in complex mainframe, with online and batch transactions.
6) Demonstrated experience analyzing and mapping processes/data for current state and future state
7) Demonstrated experience identifying issues/risk while providing proper mitigation strategies.
1) Demonstrated experience with Business Object Oriented Modeling, UML tools and techniques
2) Demonstrated experience with JAD facilitation, interpretation of business needs to technical requirements
3) Demonstrated experience with Sybase PowerDesigner
1) Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
2) Demonstrated experience with facilitation of project meetings for reviews.
3) Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
4) Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
5) A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines and delivering high profile, high risk, complex initiatives
1) Experience with the MTO RUS architecture.
2) Experience working in accordance with policies and procedures of Public Service
3) Demonstrable knowledge of RUS applications, databases and systems;