LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST. Our client is looking to fill a 3 to 6 month opportunity with potential to turn permanent.
Senior Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 3 to 6 month contract. This role will convert to full-time at the end of the contract.
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation of annual operating budgets
- Analyze financial and statistical information for internal customers
- Prepare management reports in a timely and accurate manner using the information systems to provide information for decision-making
- Responsible for government reporting by program and assisting in the quarterly and year-end reporting
- Identify potential financial risks and opportunities on the operation and provide recommendations to mitigate any negative financial impact
- Management of the client’s financial and statistical data to ensure quality and accuracy
- Working with the clients in the development of their financial budget (operating and capital) and the monitoring of the clients’ financial performances including the development of financial projections
- Assess financial evidences and provide recommendations, and/or development of proposals for investment requests
- Management of clients’ ministry reporting requirements including external audit of special programs
- Accounting designation
- Excellent analytical, problem recognition and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to identify key issues and provide recommendations to different levels of management
- Ability to work independently as a consultant to his/her clients, as well as collaboratively as a member of the consultancy team
- Demonstrated organization skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines, exercise judgment in determining priorities and adapt to changes
- Ability to manage high volume of data and decipher them into relevant information for his/her clients
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
- Healthcare/NPO industry experience is a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20682.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.