Permanent Senior Controller Vacancy for a growing Construction company based in Toronto
Your new company
Based in Toronto this growing Construction company are actively seeking an experienced Senior Controller to join their organisation on a permanent basis to lead the High Rise section of the company. This role is due to company expansion and requires a senior finance professional with strong experience within the construction industry predominately within the high rise sector.
Your new role
The senior aspects of this role will predominately focus on:
- Leadership and Team Building
- Strong Operations Manager
- Vision for planning future infrastructure
- Investor/Financial Relations
- Future Acquisitions
- Budgeting/Forecasting proformas for future projects
- Reporting status of current/existing projects
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CMA/CGA with 5-10 years of experience in similar role
- Demonstrated leadership skills with past experience managing growing teams up to 5+
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and committed to accuracy and time management
- A good understanding of the Ontario Construction Lien Act
- Knowledge of project cost controls, methods and practices
- Understanding of construction legal and risk issues
- Experienced with job costing, and cash flows
- Advanced in Excel skills (e.g.: pivot tables, lookups) and proficient with MS Office
What you'll get in return
In return you will be paid a competitive annual salary of between $175.000 - $200.00 plus a bonus of between 15-20% and other additional company benefits to be discussed at offer stage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.