Senior Estimator, Hi-Rise Contractor, Toronto, paying 130k
Your new company
A large, reputable Hi-Rise contractor with offices located in downtown Toronto
Your new role
- As a Senior Estimator, you will establish the Estimating Department for the project, and ensure subsequent team work meets company standards and policy requirements.
- You will engage in tendering on projects, and undertake risk assessment on price supply demand and length of projects.
- You will critically examine and validate estimates of other team members, and keep up to date with methodologies and regulations which apply to projects.
- You will liaise with clients, consultants and subcontractors, and maintain relationships as required.
- You will maintain a database of cost/pricing information according to cost feedback form bids.
- Additional responsibility as required
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need:
- A minimum of 12 years experience in Estimating/Quantity Surveying.
- An applicable diploma or degree in Building, Engineering, Construction, or Quantity Surveying
- Relevant qualification such as RICS or CIOB
What you'll get in return
This position offers payment of $130 000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.